Alice In Wonderland Trivia
1. What is the tagline for this film?
a. It's time for a tea party.
b. It's Alice again!
c. You've got a very important date.
d. Who's that white rabbit?
2. After Alice has gained entrance to Wonderland again, she learns that a girl called Alice will be called upon to undertake a task on a special day in the near future. What is the name of this special day? (It is a day mentioned in one of Lewis Carroll's poems.)
a. Christmas Day
b. White Queen's Wedding
c. Alice's Birthday
d. Frabjous Day
3. Where is Alice when she sees the white rabbit, earnestly checking his watch, again?
a. Watching a fox hunt
b. Writing the story of her previous adventures
c. Reading in the garden
d. Attending her engagement party
4. After shrinking and growing, then shrinking again, Alice is able use the little key to get into a large garden. On meeting her, which animal, voiced by Barbara Windsor, insists that she is the wrong Alice?
a. The Dodo
b. The Hedgehog
c. The Dormouse
d. The Frog
5. Why does Alice think that the Bandersnatch can't hurt her?
a. She thinks she is in a dream.
b. She is much bigger than the Bandersnatch.
c. The Bandersnatch looks friendly.
d. The White Rabbit told her that she would be safe.
6. Who offers to heal Alice's wounds?
a. The Cheshire Cat
b. The White Rabbit
d. The March Hare
7. As when she was a child, Alice goes to a tea party with the Mad Hatter, the Dormouse and the March Hare. Which star of "Pirates of the Caribbean" plays the Mad Hatter?
a. Jack Davenport
b. Johnny Depp
c. Orlando Bloom
d. Lee Arenberg
8. Where does the Mad Hatter hide Alice when the Red Knave turns up with a bloodhound, Bayard, and a pack of red card soldiers?
a. Under a toadstool
b. In his pocket
c. Under his hat
d. In his teapot
9. The Mad Hatter tells Alice that she is expected to kill the ultimate weapon of the Red Queen, a vicious beast with incredible claws. With what must Alice kill it?
b. The Vorpal Sword
c. Thor's Hammer
d. Neptune's Trident
10. Why is Alice reluctant to slay this beast?
a. She is afraid.
b. She likes the Jabberwocky.
c. She thinks she's in a dream.
d. She says she can't slay anything
11. The Tweedles are played by which actor from the UK comedy show, "Little Britain"?
a. Matt Lucas
b. Ronnie Barker
c. David Jason
d. Kenny Everett
12. The Mad Hatter is captured by the Red Knave and sentenced to be beheaded by the Red Queen. Who helps him to escape as he is about to be executed?
b. The Cheshire Cat
c. The Dormouse
d. The Tweedles
13. At last the special day arrives and a number of the White Queen's subjects immediately offer to be her champion. Is Alice one of them?
14. What kind of battlefield are the Red and White Armies lined up on?
a. Card table
b. Chess board
c. Croquet field
d. Cricket pitch
1. c. You've got a very important
2. d. Frabjous Day
3. d. Attending her engagement
4. c. The Dormouse
5. a. She thinks she is in a dream
6. a. The Cheshire Cat
7. b. Johnny Depp
8. d. In his teapot
9. b. The Vorpal Sword
10. d. She says she can't slay
11. a. Matt Lucas
12. b. The Cheshire Cat
13. b. No
14. b. Chess board
Each of these is a question in its own right, but the answers connect to a common theme, which could be anything from plumb straightforward to bizarrely lateral.
1. Which series of clamshell mobile phones with a thin profile was launched by Motorola in 2004?
2. Which McDonald product is said to be coated with sugar in an appealing brown colour?
3. Which car is rated by the Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board as among the cleanest vehicles sold in the US?
4. Which US company takes pride in being the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making products in the US?
5. If you were spinning a hot caffeine-based drink in Demi, Short, Tall, Grande, Venti or Trenta sizes in any of more than 17,000 outlets in the world, what would you be drinking?
1. What aromatic resin also called olibanum is obtained from the Boswellia sacra tree?
2. What section of a Qwerty keyboard can type the most words in English?
3. Which name for a superhero is also the word for an orderly assigned to serve a British Military Officer?
4. Suomi is what its own citizens call it. What is the name of the country?