· 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
· 1 large egg, lightly beaten
· Coarse salt and ground pepper
· 4 cups crisp rice cereal
· 2tbsp olive oil
· 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders
· ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
· 2tbsp Dijon mustard
· 1tbsp honey
· 4 medium carrots, cut into sticks
· 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into sticks
Preheat oven to 246ºC. Now place flour in a shallow bowl and egg in a second one; season both with salt and pepper. Pulse cereal and oil in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a third shallow bowl.
Coat chicken: first in flour, shaking off excess; then with egg, letting excess drip off and finally in cereal mixture, pressing to help it stick. Place the tenders on a baking sheet and bake until light golden brown and cooked through (10 to 15 minutes), turning over halfway through.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together sour cream, mustard, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Serve tenders and vegetables with creamy honey mustard on the side.