Increase your knowledge about the incredible Asia with this amazing quiz
1. The largest city in Bangladesh has often been considered the rickshaw capital of the world. What is the name of this city?
2. This city in Oman boasts about ten diverse museums: from a natural history museum to a French museum.
3. In 2006, this city was ranked the most expensive city in the Arab world. What city in Jordan once held this honour?
4. The oldest city in North Korea was founded in 1122 B.C. The city has a large population of both willow trees and people. What is North Korea's most ancient city?
5. This city is home to Kingdom Tower, the tallest building in Saudi Arabia – and one of the tallest in the world. It is also home to at least fifty different embassies. What is the name of this city in Saudi Arabia?
6. What is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates?
a. Abu Dhabi
c. Abu Zabi
7. Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa were ancient cities in the valley of what river?
a. Yangtze River
b. Euphrates River
c. Huang He River
d. Indus River
8. What city is Pakistan's main sea harbour and its financial centre?
9. What is the largest city in India?
10. This Thai city consists of a large network of canals called 'khlongs'. What is the largest city in Thailand?
1. b. Dhaka
2. a. Muscat
3. c. Amman
4. b. Pyongyang
5. c. Riyadh
6. d. Dubai
7. d. Indus River
8. d. Karachi
9. a. Mumbai
10. c. Bangkok