· 6oz uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
· 2 cups baby tomatoes, halved
· 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
· 2tbsp white balsamic vinegar
· 2tbsp chopped shallots
· 2tsp capers
· 1tsp Dijon mustard
· ½ tsp bottled minced garlic
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
· 4tsp extra-virgin olive oil
· 1 (4 oz) package crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and drain. Combine cooked pasta, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl.
While pasta cooks, combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add oil to vinegar mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk. Drizzle vinaigrette over pasta mixture; toss well to coat. Add cheese; toss to combine.
For pan-grilled asparagus
Combine one teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper and one pound trimmed asparagus. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add asparagus to the pan; cook five minutes or until tender, turning once.