The right pair of shoes can make all the difference when it comes to completing a look. No matter what one’s wardrobe costs, if paired with quality shoes, everything looks high quality. As long as the clothes fit well and hair and make-up is done, the shoes can really take the entire look to the next level.
With all that in mind, here are five essential shoes every woman should have in order to be stylishly pulled together.
1. Ballet flats – By now you already know how versatile ballet flats are. Whether it’s for work, play or errands, ballet flats will never go out of fashion, that’s why its best to have a few neutral colours like nude and black!
2. Thong sandal – Perfect for summer to wear with ankle jeans, a skirt or a dress.
3. Classic black pump – A black pump is perfect for work with a wrap dress or trousers. Pointed toes tend to elongate your leg, but either will do depending upon your outfit. Charles & Keith offers classic styles at very reasonable prices, and if you’re able to invest in a pair by all means you must add them to your wardrobe.
4. Nude heels – A treasure to be had. Whether with jeans, a dress of any colour, or an outfit of any colour, this is the pump you want to make sure you have in your closet. Choose a round toe or peep-toe, either way, you will fall in love.
5. Kitten Heels – The height these shoes provide is perfect for those days when you want to look feminine, yet have tired feet from wearing sky-high heels all week.