Meet the classic winged eyeliner’s hotter cousin: the double-sided cat eye. Don’t let this calligraphy-like style intimidate you, it looks super edgy but is easy to replicate. Bonus? No matter what your eye shape, this will define and highlight them. Forget the regular good-girl winged eyes; it’s time to swing a naughty double-sided cat eye. All you need is a concealer, a good, matte eye-liner and a precision liner brush to get ready.
· Start off with concealing your under-eyes; pick a concealer that is at least one shade lighter than your skin tone to brighten up the area and instantly look fresh and glowing.
· Are you a beginner to dramatic eyeliner? Fret not. Grab a felt tip eyeliner brush with a superfine tip and your trusty gel liner. Any precision brush would do for this purpose.
· Instead of one fluid swipe of the tool that can make crooked lines a more likely possibility, make small dots to outline the desired shape and then connect them. Stay as close to your natural lash line as possible.
· The more precise and defined the wing, the better the overall effect so, sharpen your wings using a cotton bud, if needed.
· Finish with generous mascara and throw on a pair of false eyelashes for some added drama.
· Have fun with the graphic liner trend! On those experimental days, trade your black liner for a colourful one. Better yet, make an added line on top of your ebony wing with a thin swipe of glittery liner for oomph. This is also a great way to transform your day look to a night one.
Meet the classic winged eyeliner’s hotter cousin: the double-sided ....Read Detail
The winter wedding season is upon us and only the hair and make-up enthusiasts .....Read Detail
Ever heard of a DIY facelift? Here is how you can sculpt....Read Detail