1. Tilt your chin up but look down at a mirror when drawing your cat eye.
2. Make your cat eye bold by drawing it on with a bright colour, instead of your basic black or brown.
3. When creating a cat eye, keep applying eyeliner past the length of your eyebrow. You can always remove the excess, but it can be really hard to lengthen a liquid line with precision if you’ve stopped too soon.
4. When drawing a cat eye, follow the outer bottom lash line upward to get the perfect line.
5. If you have a hard time drawing a straight line of eyeliner at the base of the lids, draw dashes and connect by smudging the liner with a q-tip.