· 3-3½ cups chopped mangoes
· 1½ cups full cream chilled milk
· 2-3tbsp sugar or add as required
· 6-7 pistachios sliced or chopped
· 6-7 cashews sliced or chopped
· 6-7 almonds, sliced or chopped
· 4-8 scoops of vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream
· 4-6 glazed cherries for decoration (optional)
· 4-6 ice cubes (optional)
Slice a few dry fruits such as pistachios, almonds and cashews and keep them aside with 4 to 5 glazed cherries. Peel and chop three large mangoes and add them to the blender. Reserve a few chopped mangoes aside for topping on the drink later.
Put in two to three tablespoon sugar and add one and a half cups of full cream milk and blend to a smooth thick milkshake. If the sugar is less, add more, but if the mangoes are very sweet, you can completely skip the sugar. Pour this thick mango milkshake in glasses till you have enough space on top for ice cream scoops. Place one or two vanilla or mango ice cream scoops. Top with the sliced dry fruits and chopped mangoes and garnish with the glazed cherries.