|01 July, 2015 - 30 June, 2016|
|Name Of Publication:||Mag The Weekly|
|Published from:||Karachi (Pakistan)|
|Member of:||Jang Group of Publication|
|Circulation:||Lagest Circulated English Weekly in Paistan|
|Subscription:||89.75% home delivery|
|Readership:||5 to 6 persons per copy|
|Advertising reach:||Reaches all lucrative markets in Pakistan|
|Authentic and reliable source of information|
|Male Readers :||39%|
|Female Readers :||61%|
|Readers' Age Group :||20 - 50 Years|
|Regular Readers :||Young executives, fashion designers, college and university students|
|Inside Full Page||Full Page Colour||Rs. 40,000|
|Page 29 (White Offset)||Full Page Colour||Rs. 45,000|
|Page 32 (White Offset)||Full Page Colour||Rs. 45,000|
|Inside Front Cover MAG||Full Page Colour||Rs. 55,000|
|Inside Back Cover MAG||Full Page Colour||Rs. 55,000|
|Back Cover||Full Page Colour||Rs. 75,000|
|Double Spread||Full Page Colour||Rs. 85,000|
|Center Spread||Full Page Colour||Rs. 2,25,000|
|News / Feature Style||Full Page Colour||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Page Size :||40 cm X 28 cm|
|Trimmed Page Size :||37 cm X 25 cm|
|No. of Columns :||04|
|Column Width :||4.25 cm|
|Column Length :||37 cm|
|Number of pages :||64 or more|
|Paper Used :||Newsprint & Offset|
|Cover :||White Offset|
|APPLICABLE AS PER FOLLOWING SLABS|
|Duration of contract :||Space to be utilised (COLOUR)|
|July - Spet :||12 Full Pages|
|Oct - Dec :||10 Full Pages|
|Jan - Mar :||8 Full Pages|
|Apr - June :||6 Full Pages|
All contracts expire on 30th June 2015. 25 per cent extra will be charged for guaranteed position and 15 per cent for Bleed. Centre and Double Spreads will be accepted in four colours only. Advertisements will be accepted subject to the following size restrictions.
|Further details on request from the General Manager Marketing.
This rate list cancels all previous advertisments tariffs.
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|1. Management reserves the right to refuse or suspend the publication of an advertisement without stating any reason.
2. In case any advertiser or advertising agency fails to pay bills within the period for which the credit is allowed, the management will be at liberty to suspend publication of subsequent advertisements of such advertising agency and the contract shall be deemed to have been terminated without prejudice to the right of recovery of dues.
3. While the publication of competitive advertisements in close proximity to each other is avoided, no guarantee can be given in this respect nor claims for free repeat in such cases will be entertained unless at the time of placing the order, the advertiser agrees to pay an extra percentage for specified position.
4. Advertisements are accepted in good faith and management accepts no responsibility regarding the bonafides of the advertisers.
5. Cancellation of advertisements will only be accepted if at least two weeks notice is given in advance.
6. Advertisements missed on the scheduled dates may be published in the following issue without seeking prior approval.
7. Ads in news / feature style will positively carry asterisk mark.
8. Every effort will be made to publish the ads as per art work. However due to large print run, reproduction slightly deviates from the original art work. In such cases, request for make good will not be tenable.
9. Rates will be applied as specified in this rate card. Any other rate or discrepancy contained in the release order will be considered as an error.
10. No deduction is allowed from advertisement bills on account of alleged defective insertions. Claims on such account if admitted, will be met by free insertion to be published at the Management's convenience as far as practicable.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for damage to or loss of designs, film positives etc. Although utmost care would be taken.
12. No particular page will be guaranteed to any advertisement unless an extra charge is made for such specification.
|FOR CIRCULATION & SUBSCRIPTIONS|