- 20 Oct - 26 Oct, 2018
CELEBRITY RESOLUTIONS: NEW YEAR, NEW ME!
- 30 Dec - 05 Jan, 2018
2017 has definitely been a star-studded year filled with glitz and glamour. But not without a fair share of ups and downs for our celebs. MAG gets up and close with the most loved faces of Pakistan to unravel how the past year has been for them and what they are expecting from 2018.
1. Describe 2017 in one word.
2. What's the craziest thing you've done in 2017?
3. What's on the top of your bucket list for 2018?
4. One bad habit you'd like to ditch in 2018?
5. What's your New Year's resolution?
2. Started living alone.
3. Get my body in the best shape possible.
4. Stop having chai.
5. To successfully implement the aforementioned points in my life.
2. To try and make a resolution for 2018.
3. I haven’t planned that far ahead.
4. I’m actually thinking of picking up a couple of new ones in 2018!
5. I’m unable to decide between “expect less from people” and “reduce human interaction.” [grins]
2. I cut off some negative people from my life. Doesn’t sound so crazy but it really was.
3. I want to travel some more.
4. I don’t give enough attention to my soul and body. I’d like to make them a priority in 2018.
5. To share more hugs with the people I love.
1. Game changer – personally, mentally and spiritually. [But] it was all worth it! It taught me the best lessons that I needed to learn all my life.
2. I won’t call it the craziest, but the most important thing that I needed to do once in my lifetime happened in 2017 – hajj. And I am so grateful for that. I would always remember this year.
3. Travelling somewhere new with my girl gang or probably renovating my house to an all-white theme.
4. Biting my nails. I want to take off these acrylics and have the feel of my real ones! (Oops, that was a secret).
5. They are more rebellious ones this time. More of personal growth goals like letting go of everything that doesn’t serve me and putting myself first.
2. Being a contestant of a local adventure show. Apart from all the super crazy tasks and spending time with other contestants, it was more like a vacation with my mates.
3. Europe road trip tops my bucket list! Being an actor and having a tough routine, it gets impossible at times to take long leaves but when I plan a trip to Europe, I’ll make sure it’s worth the wait.
4. I have already quit smoking, and feel that I should now start working on how to manage my anger.
5. I’m not really a true believer of New Year resolutions but if I really want to do something in life, I wouldn’t wait for an entire year to make a promise to myself. Regardless of that, I’ll try to be a better person altogether, than I have been.
1. Spiritual, since I performed hajj.
2. Every day for me is crazy!
3. To open a new branch of my salon, Insha'Allah!
4. Sleeping late.
5. Sleep early and exercise more regularly.
2. I walked out from a play that I had travelled to London for because the producer misbehaved.
3. Become one of the best plastic surgeons in the world.
4. My obsession with my work and patients.
5. Try and disconnect from work once I leave the hospital/clinics.
2. My son was born on December 27, 2016 and I literally went back to work after only two-and-a-half weeks, after having a C-section.
3. It might sound ridiculous, but bungee jumping and skydiving are definitely on the top of my bucket list. Since I’m petrified of heights, I’d love to get over my fear this year.
4. Binge eating for sure! Though I’m very conscious about my diet and exercise a lot, every now and then, I get a little crazy and binge eat. This is one bad habit that I’m getting rid of for sure.
5. I’m going to spend at least five to 10 minutes of my day focusing on myself and what I need to function better. I spend so much time on shoots and housework. This year, there’s going to be more ‘me time.’
- 06 Oct - 12 Oct, 2018
- 08 Sep - 14 Sep, 2018
- 01 Sep - 07 Sep, 2018
- 25 Aug - 31 Aug, 2018
- 18 Aug - 24 Aug, 2018
- 11 Aug - 17 Aug, 2018
- 21 Jul - 27 Jul, 2018
- 14 Jul - 20 Jul, 2018