- 13 Oct - 19 Oct, 2018
- 13 Jan - 19 Jan, 2018
Have an event to attend and want to make an impression there? Here’s how you can turn heads without doing too much.
· This look demands a clean base. So prep your skin by exfoliating it with a mild face scrub. Follow with a toner, hydrating serum and moisturiser. For a flawless dewy face, apply liquid foundation with a sponge on your face and neck. Use a lightweight creamy concealer under your eyes with a brush to open up your eyes and cover dark circles.
· Apply eye primer before starting your eye make-up to make it last longer. Sweep a sheer, shimmering eyeshadow across your eyelids. Apply two coats of mascara on your upper and lower lashes. Fill in your brows with an eyebrow pencil.
· Apply pink blush on the apples of your cheeks in upward strokes. Dust a little sparkling powder above your cheekbones.
· The lips are the focus of this look. Prep with lip balm – leave on for a few minutes and dab off with a tissue. Line with a brush and finish by lining your lips again.
· Dab a little concealer under your lipstick to make your lipstick pop. Apply a blush of the same shade as your lip colour to complete this look.
· The perfect chic bun is very simple to achieve. Take inspiration from something classic, like a rose. A more detailed bun could be achieved by braiding the length of hair instead of twisting; this will increase the more entwined look of the hair. Pulling small pieces of the braid will again soften the look and give you the look of petals in a rose.
· Try to steer clear of a brush and allow your hair to organically fall where they may while tucking them into a bun for an au naturel appeal.
· Accessorise your hair style. There are so many different types of accessories to accentuate your hair do. Some of the popular ones are bridal hair vines, embellished hair combs and bridal hair.
· Dress up your bun with satin ribbons in muted colours for minimalist beauty, and make the case for bringing a bit of the ballet with you, wherever you go.
· Loosen hair around your face to create a face-framing hairstyle. The low, curly bun is a soft feminine style, so curl the front hair or let them float around your face.
- 13 Oct - 19 Oct, 2018
- 06 Oct - 12 Oct, 2018
- 29 Sep - 05 Oct, 2018
- 22 Sep - 28 Sep, 2018
- 15 Sep - 21 Sep, 2018
- 08 Sep - 14 Sep, 2018
- 25 Aug - 31 Aug, 2018
- 18 Aug - 24 Aug, 2018