Unsuspected fire – Aishwarya & Sachin Tendulkar’s old residence destroyed

A massive fire broke out in Bandra's La Mer building where eight fire tenders rushed to get the situation in control. Around 12:50 pm, the fire brigade received a call about a fire incident in the Bandra highrise that once served as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar’s residence. According to reports, the fire erupted on the 13th floor of the building where former Indian cricket captain owns a flat. Abhishek Bachchan and Aish have chosen to remain mum about the incident so far. Assistant police inspector at the scene stated that the fire started from the kitchen of Sachin Tendulkar's home where his in-laws reside now. The care taker of the house saw the flames first.