- 08 Aug - 14 Aug, 2020
Emma Watson - Queen of ethical dressing
- 16 May - 22 May, 2020
- Style Watch
Since earning herself a mega-star status playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, Emma Watson has become quite the fashion and beauty muse.
The all-embracing British actress, model and style icon is admired as much for her take on preppy off-duty style and ever-changing hair as much as she is for her faultless red carpet appearances – where polished, stand-out dresses from the world’s most fashion forward designers have become her signature look. Watson is also loved for her sustainable fashion choices that means wearing labels that work with zero-waste factories, ethically-sourced materials, and that maintain a commitment to being cruelty-free.
1. Watson proves she’s the ultimate vintage fan with yet another refined vintage look – a tan Ralph Lauren collection shirtdress that offered a twist on the traditional. Cinched at the waist with one of the designer’s brown belts and worn with a book clutch.
2. Emma is no stranger to wearing experimental tailoring on the red carpet. This Dior ensemble gives even her most delicate gowns a run for their money.
3. Watson looked amazing in a custom-made Louis Vuitton asymmetrical dress created using Newlife polyester made out of used plastic bottles.
4. Emma looked fabulous in a black Louis Vuitton floor-length gown adorned with intricate gold embroidery detailing.
5. One her most iconic looks to date, Emma looked sensational in a black Ralph Lauren gown at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
The red carpet and street style pro
It’s been more or less than a decade since Zac Efron graduated from East High and hung up his Wildcat basketball jersey for good. He’s come a long way since his teen musical days, now choosing to star in a variety of blockbuster movies. And having moved forward in his career to more adult projects, Zac has grown into his own adult personal style.
Efron has some of the finest tailored suits in Hollywood, but his casual style game is untouchable. If your style sense is tingling, get some wardrobe inspiration from his best looks below.
1. Channeling the exotic vibe is something Efron can pull off without thinking. He does this courtesy of coloured chinos, a polka dot blue shirt and matching blue lace ups. It’s a bolder move which is designed to make you be seen wherever you are.
2. In his all-white ensemble, Efron made it clear that you don’t always need colour to create a bold and striking outfit.
3. Efron has made a name for himself as a slayer in the layering game in the winters; he is usually seen pairing jackets and scarves to give his outfit a bit more depth.
4. In the past, Efron has been known to play it safe with a timeless black suit and tie, but with the blue and orange plaid suit, paired with an orange silk tie and brown oxfords, the star definitely levelled up.
5. We love this immaculately tailored red carpet look. It's like that tux was custom-made for him! Actually, it probably was.
- 01 Aug - 07 Aug, 2020
- 25 Jul - 31 Jul, 2020
- 04 Jul - 10 Jul, 2020
- 04 Jul - 10 Jul, 2020
- 27 Jun - 03 Jul, 2020
- 20 Jun - 26 Jun, 2020
- 30 May - 05 Jun, 2020
- 23 May - 29 May, 2020