- 08 Aug - 14 Aug, 2020
Meal plan alternatives
- 06 Jun - 12 Jun, 2020
- health & nutrition
Opt for whole foods like eggs, avocado, nuts and whole grains help us with sustained energy. Avoid any processed foods or fruit juices. Avoid caffeinated drinks with meal. You can try:
1) Baked beans with wholegrain bread and a whole fruit.
2) Vegetable omelet with one whole fruit.
3) Yoghurt with muesli and berries.
It is recommended to continue intermittent fasting for three to five days post Eid. Gradually resume eating three meals by choosing more vegetables for lunch. You can try:
1) A cup of lentil soup with a small plate of high fibre vegetables like broccoli, beans, pumpkin, mushroom, carrots etc.
2) A small bowl of vegetable lean meat soup and 80-100gm of roasted/grilled sweet potato.
Have dinner at least two-three hours before bed. You can try:
1) A cup of soup like pumpkin, broccoli, mushroom or chicken or lentils with a cup of vegetables.
2) Lettuce wraps (stuffed with chicken and vegetables) with low-fat yoghurt.
3) Brown rice-based biryani in moderation with cucumber mint yoghurt.
- 01 Aug - 07 Aug, 2020
- 25 Jul - 31 Jul, 2020
- 18 Jul - 24 Jul, 2020
- 11 Jul - 17 Jul, 2020
- 04 Jul - 10 Jul, 2020
- 27 Jun - 03 Jul, 2020
- 20 Jun - 26 Jun, 2020
- 13 Jun - 19 Jun, 2020